E-Learning and Examination Centre at Vilnius University
E-Learning and Examination Centre (EEC) at Vilnius University was established in 2010 after merging Vilnius University Distance Learning Centre (1998) and Examination Centre (2008). The aim of E-Learning and Examination Centre at Vilnius University is to improve the quality and modernize the learning process through the use of information andcommunication technologies.
• Supervise and administer Vilnius University Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) as well as the learning materials therein. To provide the services of creating, placing and administering course material in Vilnius University VLE.
• Organize computer based examination using Vilnius University VLE.
• Organize video conferences, provide video recording services.
• Provide information related to Electronic Plagiarism Control System (EPCS).
• Consult, organize training and courses on improving qualification in applying information and communication technologies in studies.