E-learning and Examination Centre at Vilnius University
PhareE-learning and Examination Centre (EEC) in Vilnius University was established in 2010 after merging Vilnius University Distance learning centre (1998) and Examination centre (2008). EEC is a part of Vilnius University study quality assurance system. bvpThe aim of E-learning and examination centre at Vilnius University is to improve and modernize the quality of studies through the use of information and communication technologies.
• Organize computer based examination using Vilnius University Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
• Oversee and administer Vilnius University Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) as well as the learning materials therein. We provide the services of creating, placing and administering course material in the Vilnius University Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
• Organize video conferences, provide video recording services.
• Provide information related to Electronic Plagiarism Control System (EPCS).
• Consult, organize training and courses on improving qualification in applying information and communication technologies in studies.